- United States
- National Emerging Special Pathogens Training and Education Center (NETEC)
About this Resource
ASPR- and CDC-approved exercise content and material based on the HSEEP model and related to assessing, treating and managing Ebola virus disease and other special pathogen patients.
Hospital staff conducting exercises on the identification, assessment, treatment, management, transport, and transfer of high-risk Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) and other special pathogen patients.
- National Emerging Special Pathogen Training and Education Center (NETEC) exercise templates including all content and materials related to identifying, assessing, treating, managing, transporting, and transferring Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) and other special pathogen patients.
- These exercise templates include templates for drills, tabletops, functional, and full-scale exercises.
- These exercise templates are fully customizable, approved by ASPR and the CDC, and based on the HSEEP model.
- The purpose of these exercise templates is to better prepare healthcare facilities to respond to Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) outbreaks and other special pathogens.