Respiratory Protection in the Workplace Guidebook
- California Division of Occupational Safety and Health (Cal OSHA)
- Resource Updated:
- Apr. 01, 2022
About this Resource
A user-friendly overview of the Cal/OSHA Code of Regulation for respiratory protection in the workplace. References to source data are included.
Licensed healthcare professionals with the responsibility of developing and implementing a respiratory protection program for aerosol transmissible diseases and airborne hazardous materials at their facility.
- Interprets and summarizes Cal/OSHA Code of Regulation for respiratory protection in the workplace
- Emphasizes key points and considerations for developing a respiratory protection program
- References are highlighted and linked to actual source for details on the information
- User friendly and easy to read